Thursday, March 8, 2012

Family Photos

I have been scanning my mother's pictures and I've decided the easiest way to share them with my family members scattered here and there and everywhere is to put them on line.  So here we go!
 This picture was taken in 1964 or 1965.  My brother, George, and I are standing in front of Leslie.  Leslie is the daughter of Aunt Winnie and Uncle Ted Graham (standing next to Leslie).  Aunt Winnie was the daughter of Auntie Elsa, who was the sister of my grandmother, Emma Taschiet.   Winnie and Ted also had a son, Colin (not pictured).  Winnie and Ted lived in Worthing, Sussex, England, although I am not sure where in England this picture was taken.

 Auntie Elsa is in this picture, along with me, my brother, and my father, Vadim.  I think we are  in London here.








And here is Auntie Elsa with my mother, Ruth.  I love my mother's sunglasses.  She still has them, although, come to think of it, I haven't seen her wearing them in quite a while!
My father, mother, brother, and I aboard the SS United States returning to America from our sabbatical in England.  
 When I was in England, they gave me a crown.......




OK, more later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment